Kiva asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Were you impressed by the Axios Interview?  Did Trump seem like he had understanding and control of our nations problems?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

I was impressed, by the person doing the interview.  In the case of Trump he did not surprise me with his single minded attention to a few specific details that make him look better than he is doing with the pandemic.  But this is nothing new, Trump has consistently focused not on questions but on a few specific points.  When any attempt is made to bring him out of this narrow view he either insults the person asking the question, calls it fake news, or just ignores it.  He may think it makes him seem focused but to a person with any intellectual ability it merely makes it seem like he cannot comprehend more than a few short talking points at any one time.  He appears incapable of responding to questions in a concise and responsible manner or on presenting actual facts instead of fancy.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Not to us in the U.K., the orange guy is in the first stages of dementia, can't understand statistics and went world wide to tell us all it was a bomb in Beirut , his generals said so.

You are going to vote him in again 

Yes ?

• 4 months ago

The Australian journalist who conducted the interview chances of having his work visa renewed has gone down considerably. 

• 4 months ago

I was impressed by the interviewer.

One of the reasons people like Donald Trump have such an undeservedly high opinion of themselves is because they are rarely challenged. 

In twenty minutes of watching this interview, everyone on this flight can rest assured, the pilot of this plane has no idea how to land it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Lol. This just showed the answer to both your questions is a resounding HELL NO! 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Trump's inability to employ basic logic never ceases to impress me.    

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Notice how BrutusK15 has lots of nasty things to say about the reporter doing his job, but never even tries to answer the question of whether he was impressed.

• 4 months ago

The interviewer was terrible. He made a ton of snide, passive aggressive comments under his breath that Trump either couldn't hear or couldn't understand. It's also hilarious he felt the need to correct the President on the number of troops in Afghanistan. I think the President would know better than him.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

He seemed more interested in making himself look good than he did in seriously discussing the issues.  That business with the charts he brought to the interview was just embarrassing.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

What was on those 2 pieces of paper he kept shuffling and shoving towards the interviewer?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.