Kiva asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are you better off than you were four years ago?

Let's see. In the most recent years, I've gotten more back from taxes.  Youngest graduated from college, that was like getting a huge annual and monthly raise. I was able to increase my 401(k) contributions.  I was also able to take advantage of the drop in stock prices during the COVID-19 stock market drop.  Those have done well.  I paid off my credit card that I had to use for an emergency, so that debt is paid off. So yes, I am way better off than four years ago. 

• Jim2

Yes, but only because I made a little money....no thanks to Trump. Other than that I am worse off. DUMP TRUMP!

Pfuh, NO...

Four years ago, I could go to the market without wearing a mask and worrying about being too close to other people.

Every part of my life was better than 2020. Well I guess January 2020 was OK...

Yes. because if Biden or Obama was the president , I would definitely be worse off in the situation we are in COVID 19

• Leo

About the same.  

The pandemic set me back briefly, but forcing me to work from home has actually liberated me in a lot of ways. So yes, I am in a better spot today than I was 4 years ago.

No way! Look around! Record unemployment, a crumbling economy, health care prices are out of control, a raging pandemic, hate crime is on the rise, and everyone is scared and uncertain. 

No. My clients are delaying payments of work done earlier.

Financially, yes. Mentally, no.

Yes

.............