Kiva asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are you better off than you were four years ago?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Let's see. In the most recent years, I've gotten more back from taxes.  Youngest graduated from college, that was like getting a huge annual and monthly raise. I was able to increase my 401(k) contributions.  I was also able to take advantage of the drop in stock prices during the COVID-19 stock market drop.  Those have done well.  I paid off my credit card that I had to use for an emergency, so that debt is paid off. So yes, I am way better off than four years ago. 

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, but only because I made a little money....no thanks to Trump. Other than that I am worse off. DUMP TRUMP!

• 2 months ago

Pfuh, NO...

Four years ago, I could go to the market without wearing a mask and worrying about being too close to other people.

Every part of my life was better than 2020. Well I guess January 2020 was OK...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. because if Biden or Obama was the president , I would definitely be worse off in the situation we are in COVID 19

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

About the same.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The pandemic set me back briefly, but forcing me to work from home has actually liberated me in a lot of ways. So yes, I am in a better spot today than I was 4 years ago.

• 2 months ago

No way! Look around! Record unemployment, a crumbling economy, health care prices are out of control, a raging pandemic, hate crime is on the rise, and everyone is scared and uncertain. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. My clients are delaying payments of work done earlier.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Financially, yes. Mentally, no.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.