Why do tires keep spinning? ?

I have a honda accord V-6 and for some reason most of the time I take off the wheels spin as well as screech. Is it my driving or something underlying with the car. The tires are brand new.

Update:

I just recently got it. I'm not pressing it to the floor. I forgot to also add it came with a turbo.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The car has more power than you are acustomed to.  Try a lighter touch on the gas peddle.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

the driver on the bus says please move back all around the town

• 2 months ago

go back in the tire store where tires are lined up, feel the surfaces of each tire,, you will notice some tires feel more rubbery than others,, some feel smooth almost plastic, plastic style tires are not good in the rain or snow..   plastic tires screatcheetchh

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's not right peddle cars do not suffer from wheel spin!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Could be cheap tires and not inflated enough. Ease up on the gas.

• 2 months ago

Make sure your traction control works for starters. If the tires are brand new it will go away on its own eventually assuming you aren't dogging the throttle.

• 2 months ago

Brand new tires will be slippery, but not for long. Must be your Hot Rod Honda. Guess you will have a hard time driving in winter.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That is almost normal.  You will learn once you have to buy new tires again and again(while your buds are having cold beers and laughing at you).  

• 2 months ago

You may be hearing the brake indicators that are letting you know you need a brake job.

• 2 months ago

I don't know if you are a troll or just ignorant about how to start a car off. Unless you jam the accelerator to the floor a Honda Accord should not spin its wheels when first starting.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.