Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

The problem with sleeping with married woman.?

To all the side dudes, why sleep with married women? Married woman get plowed alot more than single ones. Why be with a woman you cant kiss? Do you know how much she's sucking her husband daily or how saturated with that man's sperm her vagina could be? Single woman are tighter and not was worn out down there, but whatever floats your second hand used boat.

you could not be more wrong about what you are saying

YOu are correct about a lot here!! Lol my wife does suck me off weekly, not daily, but I got the point. And I’ve highly saturated her with my sperm for years in her mouth, vagina, all over.. 

So yea, sex with a married women Would be considered some serous left overs..lol 

Sounds like this has happened to you and you are taking out you are venting, though i dont condone the language i do somewhat understand your point. Some people may find this offensive but if you get past the vulgarity you will see that this post is directed towards a certain group of men and women. Regardless, practice safe sex and take care of yourself.

You're funny... vaginas don't just stretch out permanently from sex... the organ goes back into it's original shape and size after sex/penetration.  Meanwhile, just because someone is married, it doesn't mean they are having a shitTon of sex all the time. Believe me.

Interesting fact - women's vaginas don't wear out.

Second interesting fact - men begin to lose their ability to obtain/retain an erection around age 40.

I was not aware that married women get plowed alot more than single ones.  Of course, I didn't know "alot" was a word, either.

I do think your mind has slipped. Please go away. Far far away.