What should I do?

I truly love my boyfriend. We have been together for six years. The first 3 were horrible and the last 3 were happy. As much as we have grown together, from where we started, is an accomplishment. We get along and have fun together but he doesn’t appreciate me. I work 2 jobs, doubles mom-sat and Sunday off. I have always paid 1/2 the bills, plus grocery’s, house furniture and decorations. We split everything in half. He doesn’t appreciate me, he constantly complains that I don’t clean or cook... I do when I am not working 24/7. He recently told me “ you have been sleeping for the last 3 months” and he truly feels that way, even tho I work doubles Monday- sat 8am-2am. I’m growing tired of his bitching  and feel so unappreciated. What should I do?

I think you're in denial.  Also, if the first 3 years were terrible, why did you stick it out?  Usually it's the exact opposite - early years are great, and then stuff starts going south.

Anyway, he sounds like a jerk.  The more you talk about all the things you do for him and the house, the more bizarre it is that he gripes.  So I'm really not sure what to tell you.  I've been married 15 years and I've never felt unappreciated.  Quite the opposite, in fact. 

So apparently, the last three years haven't been all that great, either.  

Get online and find someone that doesn't need you to work two jobs in order to survive. That's not living. That's existing.

• RP

Find someone who does appreciate you. What you've described about his behavior is something no one would like oe should tolerate. If you can't find a better partner, you'd be better off alone.

Simple - tell him you will cut back on the work hours if he is willing to either A. Step up and pay more on the bills, or B. be willing to make a radical changes to the lifestyle you share so you can afford to do without the extra pay. See what he says then?