Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Girlfriend kicking me everyday, what should I do?

Hey guys. My girlfriend and I have been living together for around a year, but everyday she kicks me in my genital area and says 'I want it to stop working' and feeds me weird vitamins. What should I do? I said I'd leave her but she reported me to the police and accused me of trying to hit her. 

• Tj

Get that on a recording on w2hat she says, do not let her know that you are recording it. Then you contact the police and tell them what is going on, it would also be best if you had a lawyer with you.

posting this stupidity reveals that your subconscious mind is telling you that you should never breed, if you think about it. also, you reveal that you have been emasculated and person having gender identity disorder. consider gender reassignment surgery. start going by the pronouns her, she, and etc.

I think u should accept it as your destiny and learn to live with it. God brought u together with her for a reason. You must respect and accept everything she does and wants. As a man it's your duty to make your woman happy. Whatever makes her happy learn to find happiness in that. Even if it hurts you. Because a man is incomplete without his woman.

What you should do is take your medication which hopefully will resolve these delusions.