LGBT introvert ?

My question how do I deal with or if possible get over this situation?

I’m 25 gay male I’m EXTREMELY introverted I find it hard to open myself up to ppl ( co workers, friends, family)... i also tend to ignore things and negative/unfair treatment i receive from others because i hate confrontation because I lack self confidence, ex... i had a friend of 14yrs who about 2 yrs ago assaulted me while i was drunk in the car. I woke up but was embarrassed so i ignored it kinda moved like i was still asleep, when we got home i got out the car and zipped my pants and never spoke about it was a lesbian female friend and then i moved in with her as friends but 6 months in we fell out because i was too introverted And weird for her and her friends. But i have his guilt or anxiety that she got away with what she did, but because I’m a guy nobody will care. Which makes me feel worse 

• Koi

Report that lesbian to the police. She also is clearly not a lesbian. 

You need to get yourself a chick and try and straighten up while you’re still young.

For the assault get counseling. No two ways about it. 

Its not bad to be an introvert. The few friends an introvert has are often solid connections. An extrovert may have a 1000 aquaintences but no real friends. Learn to use the talents you have to the best of your ability. 

To meet more people join some pre existing groups and clubs. You’ll be introduced to a whole bunch of new people with out having to meet them on your own. Volunteer for a charity, pick a pro lgbt church or meditation circle, join the gay community center, maybe a rec league, book club or take a class. Pick a few groups out. Change groups as necessary. 

You seek out and speak with a therapist or counselor, that's how you deal with it AND get over it.