Wow asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Any men on here that were raped or sexually harassed ?

Would you please like to share your experience..? Was it hurtful or did you enjoy it? Was it traumatizing or rather arousing? And what age was that done.. By a male or female? And how many times?? Just curious if men get sexually abused too..

@wasteofeverything at what age? And by whom? Family, friends or relatives? And why? How old are you now and are you healed now?

@guardian wow.. It's funny for you.. Typical male mentality.. Insensitive. Sexual abuse is not a joke. But I guess it's because you think you're a strong man cuz u haven't been sexually abused.

I was accidentally raped by my girlfriend. She thought i had consented when i had not. It wasn't traumatic because it was an accident.

Source(s): .
  • Zirp

There probably are, but questions about the answerer are not allowed on Y!A.

Nobody enjoys getting raped, and the victims I have known all had more problems enjoying life than I did. Many had problems with getting into a healthy sexual relationship

I was 24 and in a government course for unemployed people. There was a girl who was 16 and kept making advances to me (with only words) and asking me personal and invasive questions and the arrogant teacher didn't do anything.

My mother forced me and my brother to undress and have a bath while my sister was sill brushing her teeth in the bathroom. We were too old to strip in front of our mother for a bath. She was indifferent when I wanted to talk to her about it.

I was forced to undress (as in show my penis) in public in order to humiliate me.

It worked, i have developed rather sad state of mind since than but can not say weather it dose or not tie to the event entirely. there were many many years, nay decades of terrible mental slide ending in current state of agoraphobic asexual (yet wanting i guess you could call it impotent through overwhelming fear of intimacy).

I strongly suspect it was contributing factor to my ultimate shunning of all human beings altogether and just locking myself in seclusion.