Boy
Lv 5
Boy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

When will Donald Trumps Wall be done so they can keep those illegals out of the USA?

It is sad that so many illegals are in the USA coming from Mexico.

when is the wall gonna be done? Also are they still caging illegals and porting them back over the border to Mexico? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Sadly, it may never be finished. We need to double down on finding and deporting them.

• 1 month ago

It's already built.  He spared no expense.  The wall is a high tech masterpiece, only one of its kind so far.  Made of a high tech invisible material, it has virtually stopped illegal immigration dead in its tracks.

• 2 months ago

Even when the wall is done, we won't be able to keep out the illegals, because we'll still need them to work on our farms.

• a2yar
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It was really effective against the virus...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The wall is built to keep Americans out of Mexico. Why would any Mexicans want to come to the US with all the covid cases. They would have to go through Texas and California, two of the hardest hit states. Arizona is #8. The only safe state to enter is New Mexico and who in their right mind would want to enter New Mexico, even if it’s to get to other states. 

• 2 months ago

Given the current rate of progress (3 miles of steel bollard wall built in 1.5 years) it will take about 125 years to complete and will cost an additional $8,400,000,000 dollars. That $8 TRILLION, btw.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Everyone totally wants to get in here.  It's very cool to die working.

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Parts of it are done but Congress is holding it up. Obama is the one who put kids in cages, look it up

• 2 months ago

I'm sure he'll finish it in his second term......  hahahahahahahahaha. (I'm sorry. I couldn't quite manage to say that without laughing)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.