jared asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

i'm afraid of life and i hate myself for it.?

to be more specific i suffered from extreme social anxiety most my life, at it's worst ordering fast food as a kid made my heart race, i'd avoid making a fast food phone call if i could.. looking back at 28 years old i'm thinking wow... i have almost no social anxiety now 1 on 1 and in groups i'm just silent but still no anxiety really, i just don't care but i lack social skills. i had no self confidence my whole life and still lack it but i know from so many people girls and guys telling me and just looking at my self in the mirror that i'm very good looking, above average, it's not my ego saying that because i see my self as worthless for some reason. i don't know why i hate myself so badly. i have looks going for me but i high school and college i destroyed any chance i had with companion ship from my lack of  social capabilities. i'd rather honestly go sky diving or fight mike tyson in his prime then walk up to a girl and hit on her, i fear rejection that much and i don't know how to get past it. any advice?  i watch movies like fight club and it inspires me to not give a fck and i know my fear is so irrational but i don't know how to overcome it 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

u need to see a therapist or get counseling about this.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.