My friend stole from our teacher, what will happen to her ?

So i was in math class and my teachers name is mrs Bowersox and there was this girl named Anna and when the teacher left the classroom to go print something, everyone watched Anna get up and run to the teachers desk and take out her purse and take a picture of her credit card then she ran back to her seat and bought a bunch of stuff online with her card while everyone laughed and cheered and my teacher came back in and just resumes teaching unaware of what happened 

she might end up in jail

Sigh, here's Melora K with yet ANOTHER of her silly childish trolling fantasies.

And the best answer to - I wonder who? - YES! Pearl! What a surprise!

Are you really that bored?  I mean if you are going to make up a story at least come up with some better names.  

Of course since I am sure you are dying to know what would happen.  Since "Anna" apparently used her device to make the charges, when the teacher reports the fraudulent transactions to her bank.  The company will trace it back to the IP address that was used.  The owner of the network she was on(either Cell or WiFi) will then tie that IP Address to her device.  

She will then get a visit from the local police and her parents will wonder why she is being hauled down to Juvenile Hall(Under 18) or Adult Jail if she is 18.    If she is lucky the courts will cut her a break and just make her do community service.  If not they will charge her with a Felony and she has just destroyed her entire life.   One thing is certain, she won't be laughing while she is in a 6x10 foot cell with a roomate named Broomhilda(now there's a name)