Can someone help me with a recurring dream?

In the dream, my late younger brother and i are running from our dad, who is also deceased. As we're about to be 'caught', my brother tells me he has to go back..he points down at a newspaper with a woman's picture on it, and he says "I've got to go back to help her",and he hugs me tight. i beg him not to leave, that i still need him. He shakes his head and says "You're stronger than you think...you've got this. i love you,and we'll see each other again, but she needs me way more than you do". I start to protest, but then he's gone. 

You are having trouble loosing your brother. This dream gives you a reason why he had to go.  He had a mission to complete.  Your dream gave you an idea, with the photo in the newspaper, but the real reason may be something else.  If you know he lives on, then try to accept it, and release him to move on to what he needs to do.  You will see him again, but for now  there is work to do in this world, so trust in your beliefs, and in the love you both share for one another.  

maybe you should ask a counselor about it