Spaz
Spaz asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 2 months ago

Have do you react in an emergency situation(I witnessed a car crash)?

I was walking around in chicago and heard this super loud crash. I actually don't know what happened I did not see it but I heard the noise and was on the same street so I went to check out the drivers and make sure they were ok. The guy in the really smashed up car was totally fine(his front end was completely demolished and liquid was leaking from the car). there was a family in the other car but the driver was complaining of neck pain and back pain. So I called 911 and I told them there was a car crash and they asked was anybody hurt and I explained and when the firetruck came there I told the fireman what was going on. It kinda freaked me a little bit. 

You did well. Freaken A Plus!!!

• Erik

I always look at a crash, it's interesting.  I'm not sure you would actually have to do anything though.  These days almost 100% of people walk around with a phone, plus cars are so safe that they're usually OK.  So calling 911 is usually all you have to do.