Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

I can't wake up anymore?

I feel like I spend my entire day either sleeping or being tired. I've always been a night owl, but as of late I pretty much go to sleep an hour or two after eating dinner. And then I can't even wake up in the morning either. Basically I'm tired all day, and I can never wake up no matter what I do. (Even as I write this I'm yawning.)

Is there something wrong with me?

Update:

To be clear, I am not diabetic.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

There is a host of medical issues that can result in feeling tired all the time, even though you get plenty of sleep.

Chronic fatigue syndrome

Depression

Anemia

Sleep apnea

Diabetes

Liver disease

Kidney disease

Any of these has the potential to be serious and negatively impact the quality of your life. It's time to see a doctor.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ever tried folic acid ? Real cheap too

You're welcome

• 1 month ago

hey ,if anyone else is searching for how to cure sleep apnea naturally try Imforda Sleep Expert Guide(should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some incredible things about it and my work buddy got great success with it.

• 2 months ago

sounds like diabetes to me

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

never eat before going to bed, IF you have to, just eat some fruit, they sell it at the store, I seen them packaged sealed, if fruit juice as well, never eat a hard to digest food like you have been doing !

eat right, and you won't experience tiredness like that......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.