Why do illegals think their lives matter to American taxpayers? I personally don't care if they live or die. ?

Never said I was Christian.

Then, in so stating, the founders would have denied you the vote 

• Robert

The criminal aliens are encouraged by the leftists who are banking on their being legislation to allow these criminals to vote in future elections. 

'illegals' is not a word.

I'm not surprised to see yet another right winger who doesn't care if people die.

• A.J.

OK, that's ONE that doesn't care about this set of people. Your view is noted. I associate with Humanists, and believe all people have value, even you.

More lies! Illegals have been banned from Gov't benefits since Clinton Signed the Welfare Reform act. They pump Billions into our economy and pay Billions in taxes. The taxes they pay and don't collect, help keep social security and medicare afloat.

.

Undocumented Immigrants Paid $11.2 Billion In Taxes While GE Paid Nothing

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/undocumented-imm...

That's because you're not a Christian.