Kiva asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Did you know that conservatives believe that the wall is done and mexico paid for it?

According to them, Their proof is that mexico sent some troops to their border with Guatemala because they needed more manpower to collect bribes.   Any money they spent to move those troops to the border, conservatives say, is a "contribution to the wall system" and counts as paying for the wall.

I thought this was a joke until I received multiple answers to a question all with the same talking point, then I looked it up online.  The die hard Trump supporters are actually saying this to each other.

Thanks for letting me know what I believe. i don't know what I would do without you.

🥴 They like to play stupid. But they know. 

Just in denial like everything else.

Three miles of new wall have been built at a cost of $11B which was diverted from the Pentagon.

Mexico will pay for it thru economic sanction and fees that lrgsl immigrants pay.

Didn't read Trump 2016 platform on his website did ya?