Kiva asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Trump bragged that getting an infrastructure deal would be "the easiest thing I have to do".  So why no results?

Update:

Trump failed at his simplest task, according to his own standards.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Trump is too busy holding white supremacist rallies, tweeting and playing golf.  Who's got time for infrastructure when it's much more fun to engage in hate-filled, self-aggrandizing "rallies" and blame liberals for deals Trump failed to produce in the first place?

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Well, maybe, just Maybe, he has other things taking up his time, like COVID? 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

In two weeks probably. It's always "two weeks" with Trump. Before nothing happens.

• 4 months ago

And where is that ADA replacement that everyone would love?

Have the checks from Mexico for the wall arrived yet?

I guess the US dollar dropping is winning for some who invest in currency.

I am so glad we are so respected now that a US passport is mostly useless for international travel.

Boy that Kushner is something.  Peace in Israel.  They only had to use the Iron Dome defense system once this week.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Because he's a con man liar? 

Yeah, trade wars are easy to win too, right? 

Mexico is gonna pay for the wall............

the number of Covid cases is 15 and next week will be zero!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Thanks for pointing out that the democrats have obstructed much needed construction work all in the name of politics.

• 4 months ago

Because democrats don't want to give Trump any legislative achievements to brag about.  Partisan politics over everything, always and forever.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.