Kiva asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Constitution Question: If President Biden wins and has to remove Trump from the white house by force, what agency would he be able to use?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If the liberals have their way, it will be Jim Acosta. 

• 4 months ago

Acme Exterminators is already sewing together a giant tent for the White house.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I see CNN has a yahoo answers account now. 

• 4 months ago

As we have recently seen, there are many federal law enforcement officers available to use to remove Trump from the White House, in coordination with the Secret Service. 

Law and order must be preserved if a recalcitrant incumbent refuses to vacate the premises and attempts some sort of coup. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

There are two things I don't understand about you Democrats. The first is why you believe that President Trump won't leave the White House and the second is why every time you mention President Biden it is preceded with the word IF!

• Troy
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Trump believes in law and order. He will do much better at accepting the results than Hillary and her cult followers did. 

He will cast aspersions and file some litigation contesting the accuracy of the result then leave when that is cleared up in expedited court decisions.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

That's not a "Constitution" question, that's a democrat fantasy of violence posed as an unlikely hypothetical.

• 4 months ago

I think the job would fall to the US Marshals coordinating with the Secret Service.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Joe usually calls Ghostbusters. They never call back.

• bil
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Joe would use the action arms of the Democrats ~ union 'negotiators' and the SDS and BLM and the KKK.

Source(s): Of course since the Teacher's unions thugs are actually useless in today's types of Democrat actions...They would be in the van as bullet sponges.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.