Is it me or the iphone default earbuds sound quality are actually quite good?

I've been a bose guy for a while and I finally opened the pair of iphone earbuds because i couldn't find my bose.. and found that the sound quality are quite good unlike what others have said

A colonoscopy is a procedure to examine the inside of your colon (intestine) with a scope. A scope is a flexible tube with a small light and camera on the end. Look for the answer there.

Google best earbuds, and you will likely find Apple earbuds mentioned in the reviews. Apple charge high prices for their products. They better be at least reasonably good or they will lose customers. Samsung now owns AKG, a well renowned headphone maker that has been around for decades. The AKG earbuds that Samsung phones are bundled with are excellent too. I am not a Bose guy because back in the 1980s when I was shopping for loudspeakers Bose used paper for their speaker cones, the cheapest material available. I opted for Infinity speakers (with stiff plastic cones) and a pair of AKG headphones, and both of them have served me well over the years. Sennheiser is another good brand for headphones, and they are cheaper than Bose. 

• P

They are quite good for what they are.   However it should be noted there are many other earbuds out there with much better quality for a cost.