Wasim asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

I have watched the GodFather the acting is superb but the overall I think the movie is overrated unlike the Batman Movies?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Sicily is now uverrun by Nigerian Mafia 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I disagree, I think the Batman movies are nonsense. The Godfather is a film for adults, the Batman movies are for kids.

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

the word overrated is overrated.

When The Godfather was first released there was nothing like it. 

Often in the arts when something unique or groundbreaking comes out there are years of copycats or others who were influenced, and years later when someone sees the original they are not that impressed.

I see this quite often with The Beatles.  For example their song Eleanor Rigby. People today may think it's just another song or an old song but when it came out it blew peoples' minds. There were no guitars or drums.  It wasn't another boring love song. It was one of a kind.

• 2 months ago

well, superb acting is what usually carries a film. 

Especially a film without any major special effects, like Batman. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Besides the acting. The music is beautiful.. use of lighting, and the sweep of the stories, in both movies.

BTW: the Godfather II, was better, I think. I liked the contrast between the old ways and the new. The neighborhood and the world. Same yet not.

Source(s): Didn't like the Batman movies at all. So no comparison to me.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 The early Batman movies were great. 

The Christian Bale and others after, suck. Too serious.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.