Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

I saw in a dream my ex best friend who is an enemy now.....help if you know about dreams?

We are both females.1.let me explain the REALITY first

Both of us had given exams at 18 in reality and i succed with high grades and she failed with very low grades

So i had made fun of her very low grades and bully her to another friend

After that she had passed to a university and she was too happy because she pass somewhere she could not believe with that very low grades

Ι passed also to a better university than hers.

But we are not friends anymore

Idk what she had done but i feel ashamed because after i passed to the university i did not study anything and now i am 26 years old and still a student with no degree yet and i am very ashamed

2.now let me explain you the DREAM

I saw in the dream that i saw her and talk to her and she had degree and postgraduate and she was about to be a proffessor at an university

And i felt very small in front of her and very ashamed

Because in the past i had made fun of her and now i am below her ... ......3.by the wayI dont know what exactly she has do i dont know if she took her degree or not

What does this dream means????

• Nick

Dreams are the opposite of reality, so it means that you will become a professor and she will be a nobody. Your ex friend deserved to be bullied because she was stupid and lazy. 

Ur mind is referring to ur guilty conscience on the disgrace of ur friend and leads u to show regret and say sorry to her on ur ill behavior to ur friend