What are the most surprisingly good “knock off “ foods?

So I actually bought one of those obscure cheap “gas station sodas”. A carbonated fruit punch. My expectations were very low, but it was honestly one of the best sodas I have ever had. That company has something better than Fanta and Sprite and nobody even knows it. I have been getting the new soda ever since.

In energy drinks ..

" OK ", basically a generic Red Bull .. I once got 4 for a dollar

No-name pop tarts. I am a sucker for most any junk food, and cheaper is better, but when I tried a dollar store 'pop-tart' it was really good. A lot more flavor and way more filling.

• kswck2

There are many times the amounts of knock off as there are brand names. Shasta is one of the more popular. 

• Not knock-offs, but the inexplicably cheap brand - Baken-ets Chicharrones. They used to be $2 a bag, but may be $2.29 now. That’s like half the price of other brands and they are fantastic.