Will we all escape before the Government calls in Agenda 21?

The Democrats created the Coronavirus Hoax planning to start Agenda 21 in November and when the New Government puts us in camps their going to execute Donald Trump.

They already lied about the actor for Harry Potter saying he had the Coronavirus how many more people will be lied about till America wakes up that the Democrats are trying to kill all Americans with their Agenda 21?

83 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

This question looks very odd from outside the US.  Covid-19 is not a hoax.  I knew a couple of people who died of it and others who almost did.  What is happening to these healthy, able-bodied people in the prime of life whom I know where they get a persistent cough and lose their sense of taste, and then find it so hard to breathe that they almost suffocate?  And these are people I know well personally, and the info is from them?  Why would there be a link to an election going on in a country thousands of kilometres away from me?  The whole world fakes it so that Mr Orange over there loses an election?  I can understand that we're desperate for the psychopathic git to lose but seriously, look at what's happening outside America.  It is not fake.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh good grief. That's Trump who called the virus a hoax, not Democrats.  Aren't you going to ask about "Jade Helm", too?  Do Trump supporters ever have anything to offer but wild-eyed conspiracy theories?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh good grief. That's Trump who called the virus a hoax, not Democrats.  Aren't you going to ask about "Jade Helm", too?  Do Trump supporters ever have anything to offer but wild-eyed conspiracy theories? 

• 2 months ago

WOW... HOW did Semiconscious get your picture and post it.. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Oh dear... Stuck AGAIN?? Better call a proctologist.

Attachment image
  • Caesar
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Affordable Care Act does not cover mental health... and GOP are trying to kill all Americans, they got 157K and want more

If some Conservative are not interested in the 157K Americans deaths by Covid or if they think that 4.75M Covid confirmed cases not show any incompetence and failing to “protect” America, like they say about Obama the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak that resulted in 11 confirmed cases and two deaths in the United States.... that mean they are the ones that don't care about America

• 2 months ago

You are either an excellent troll or my stock in Tin Foil just went up in price.

• 2 months ago

Agenda 21 is pure evil, protect your friends and family and warn other human beings. 90 per cent of nation govts around the world are compromised including all from the West.

• 2 months ago

Isn't it crazy that what the republicans say will happen if Biden wins, is already happening with trump? Sweeping protesters off the streets, refusing to help stave off a economic disaster, and not allowing people to vote by refusing to allow mail-in voting? Talk about insanity.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. 

Because Jade Helm already got us all.. remember. ??

Source(s): Years of calling out hoaxes from the alt-right.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.