Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

I had a gross dream, I dreamt I fed my mom a dead corpse and I would never do that, what does it mean?

I dreamt I was eating soup and my mom wanted some and there was no more and there was this dead corpse of this girl who looked like me but wasn’t me and I cut her leg and fed it to my mom and my mom was disgusted by it and I didn’t understand why I would do that. I love my mom and I would never do that to her or anyone.

"And my mom wanted some (soup)."  And your inner child thought, "Well, that's too bad.  Here is a bone for you to chew on." You fed your mother, but not what she asked for, or wanted.  It is just the little child within you who made it's way into your dream and treated your mother with less then the love you really have for her.  Now that you are awake, why don't you fix some soup for her? 

• Rich

I truly hope your dream is not prophetic.

About 600 BC the nation of Israel that was blessed by God more than any other nation became proud. They did forsake the Lord God and His ways, and they embraced sin. In love God send many prophets pleading with them to repent, but they loved their sin and ways so much they refused. (This includes all of the sins people are doing today). Eventually, God became angry and send His judgments.

The king of Babylon invaded the nation of Israel and set a siege around the city. Nobody could come or leave anymore. They were trapped, and food ran out. So yes, they started to eat each other, including their children:

Jeremiah 52:4

So in the ninth year of Zedekiah’s reign, on the tenth day of the tenth month, Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon marched against Jerusalem with his whole army. They encamped outside the city and built siege works all around it.

Ezekiel 5:10

Therefore in your midst parents will eat their children, and children will eat their parents. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

Jeremiah 19:9

And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.

This nation of America has followed the same footsteps from ancient Israel. America was blessed by God more than any other nation. America did forsake God big time. Kids in schools are not allowed to pray to God, but woe to anyone who interferes with indoctrinating them to sexually immoral. God has been pleading with America to repent for 2 decades now, but things continue to get darker and darker. Now I think we reached a point of no return. Tell me, who cares about Jesus and Bible these days?

I have seen many prophesies that there will be Marshall law and no food here in the U.S. History will repeat itself. From what I heard pets will disappear first as meals, but then people in desperation will start eating other people.

So your dream could very well be a prophetic dream.

My advice to you is REPENT!

God is not joking.

You are either with Jesus and you walk with him...or you are against His ways. Right now most are against him.

We are running out of time.

People have no clue of what it means to fall under God's judgment,

but many will see it, and they will know when it happens.

Repent and get right with God. Tell your mom to do the same.

The time is ripe.

U do not ponder upon the realities of real life and go ahead to act upon whether ur act is ugly and harmful to u and others