Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

How can I make it shorter?

Please do not laugh at this question. It is a serious problem for me. My dong is so long that when I set on a toilet seat the end of it goes in the water. It really feels weird and cold?

Anyone know a way to make it shorter?

Well of course you tie it to your leg or tuck it into your butt crack if that doesn't work.  Consult drag queens for information on how to properly tuck your junk.

Maybe No..........Enhancement is possible but shorter............ I cannot read any article on this topic

You have a micropenis

questions like this usually are from a guy with micopenis

Too bothersome to hold it out of the way, eh...

You can have your doctor cut a couple of inches out of the middle and splice the ends together.  There are a lot of people in this form who bemoan the fact that theirs is too short.  Check with one of them to see if they would like the cut out part of yours to splice into their short one.  There is no point in letting a good penis part go to waste.

There are cosmetic Surgery options.

Your problem could lead to an STD.

Tie a string around, and then your waist. (after you empty your bladder.