Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

If your best friend trying all the time to convince you that you are ugly it means that she finds you ugly?

I am a young woman with self confidence and i have a friend also female the last 2 years

When i just met her she used to tell me that i am very pretty

But after some time she start to be very aggressive to me without a reason(because i has always been nice to her)and she trys to destroy my self esteem and she call me ugly and she enjoys very much to call me ugly and she has a mean smile on her face when she do that..

Why does she act like this???

• Tj

Cut her out of your life.

Re-read your 'question' and ask yourself "Is that actually a question?" I'll tell you now - it is not a question.  Placing a question mark at the end of your words does not make it a question.  You have actually made a statement.  Look at your words and re-adjust them.  

I.M.O. you need to say "If my best friend is trying, all the time, to convince me that I am ugly DOES IT MEAN that she finds me ugly?

My guess is that the answer to that question is YES, she IS telling you that you are ugly so she is not much of a friend anyway.  Find some new ones.

• Evi

She's not your friend, friends do not put friends down unless they are just joking about. But it sounds like she is just being a bit. ch, lose her and find some decent friends.