Kiva asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

This is the question that will destroy Trump.

Hopefully most people are intelligent enough to realize that the COIVD virus was nothing something that Trump (or anyone else who had been in that office) could predict or prevent.  Not a single country in the world has prevented it.  

It was the decision of the state governors to shut down businesses, not Trump.  Beginning with California, New York and other liberal states.

The stock market did take a high, but reminded above Obama levels through the whole thing and has recovered roughly 2/3 of what it lost.

Unemployment took a hit, but it is coming back faster then most experts predicted that it would.  Same with GNP.

When you look at his entire term, and not just the emergency situation of the last 90 days, most people have been better off for most of term then they were under Obama/Biden, who gave us the slowest recovery from any recession in the history of the country.  And insisted that part time jobs and a low economy would be the "norm" from that point forward.  Trump turned it around in his first 100 days.

Nope.

Trump is destroying American

Yes, I am better off than I was 4 years ago.  Despite being in a pandemic, my retirement accounts have done exceptionally well.  Four years ago, the DOW was under 20,000, now it’s well over 26,000.     

But, he can honestly say he has been doing better. Under Obama he was able to open a lot of hotels in a lot of countries. Now, his hotels in the USA make a lot of money while similar hotels are empty of guests.

No but I sure was until COVID hit. Trump couldn't have shut down the entire nation two months earlier and gotten away with it. Democrats would have screamed bloody murder. Yet, by Nov 3, the vaccine will be in wide use and people will be confident of a free, blustering economy.

MAGA & KAG! Trump 2020, BAYBEEE!

Yes, I am, most definitely.  I've saved over $100k and I'm retired.

TRUMP 2020! TRUMP 2020! TRUMP 2020! TRUMP 2020! TRUMP 2020! TRUMP 2020! TRUMP 2020! TRUMP 2020!