Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

My period only lasted 2 full days instead of the usual 3 and ahalf days and it wasn't as heavy ?

It came on time, as usual. I have a very regular period but the bleeding only lasted 2 days this time! This is uncommon as it usually lasts almost 4 days. ( completely stopping on the 4th day) The flow wasn't as heavy but more of a normal flow and I did experience some cramping but not nearly as bad as it usually is. Why did this happen and if it happens again should I see a doctor?

Stop complaining and enjoy your short periods girl. I’m the same way as you and love it. Not all women are blessed with short periods.

Better to have short periods then long painful periods with lots of blood loss and developing anemia. You shouldn’t worry, if it was long then you should go to the doctor to ask for iron pills. 

Periods can be affected by stress levels.  So perhaps you should find out what's causing you stress and address it.  Everyone gets hormonal fluctuations, so it's most likely that your cycle will return to normal.  If your worried though, then why not ring your Dr's for advice.

Bro, this is like your 3rd or 4th time asking this question. Just shut the fckk up already with your period. Just go see a fcking doctor, Jesus Christ.

It may come back then. Mine does.