DaMe asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Women this is one of the Best advice you get from me?!!?

Well, first thing is be an amazing Chef!! have something to offer other than sex, thats the mistake women make in general they dont know who they are or why they with a man!! For example hoodrats do this they workout to be a whore day in and day out!! they when the mans tired of that coochie they move on!! So!! Remember now, make sure You got your Own Money, make sure your self emotionally stable!! Challenge yourself and study men on who they really are without the money becuz alot of men are just as insecure as many women are they just hide behind they lifestyle!! Ive met many when I used to be a personal trainer here in nyc!! Remember, choose wisely choose a guy that confident in himself , not by his wealth or ego but by how he treats others especially Women!! Word of advice,#1 do NOT let a man pay for your drink or food!! #2 do NOT accept free gifts or items!!#3 find out if the guy you want to study is insecure around guys who look better than him! Sounds funny but i know plenty!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Sure, that's generally good advice. But very young women who aren't yet interested in relationships will always have a different set of priorities (just as very young men do). 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Is there anyone from Generation Z who isnt dumber than schit?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Cool but the best advice a man can get is that there is nothing sexier that correct grammar, puncutation, and paragraphing. 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

And DO NOT TAKE ADVICE from knowitall morons who end every sentence with an exclamation mark!! You left this one out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.