Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

😡 🤬 my amazon prime order is late, what do i do?

i even selected same day shipping with my dads prime account and they said it should be expected by 9 pm. now its 9:30 pm and i even went on the website to track the package and it said "Sorry we're late expect it by Wednesday" WHAT THE.....? why did we even pay for amazon prime when i would have gotten it on Wednesday without the prime subscription? what can i do about this? 😡 🤬 😡 🤬 😡 🤬 😡 🤬 😡 🤬 😡 🤬 😡 🤬 😡 🤬

@Expat we pay them 90 dollars every year, i expect them not to lie to me

You can call prime and ask for an extra month of service.

You do what any logical person would do.  You contact Amazon (likely through your order history) and complain.  Unless you're an a-hole and **** someone off, they'll take care of you.  This isn't a mom and pop organization.  They actually do try to make up for missed shipments.  

• Expat

Oh my god! You should totally sue and demand $10,000,000 because you had to wait longer than a day! When you get over yourself you might start to realize that this, on a scale of actual problems, doesn't register. Cancel your Prime subscription if you're upset. We're in a pandemic and there's a LOT of disruption going on.