Large mucus discharge with blood again?

So I had posted around 8 months back that I had large amount of blood in stool along with blood and I was afraid it was cancer and all. Everyone assured me its not cancer and adviced me to go see a doctor. I made an appointment explained the situation and he wrote me off some meds and told me if it still occurs after the meds duration has finished then come back for a colonoscopy. After the meds the symptoms were gone but i had plain mucus discharge with no blood a week after so just to be safe I ran back and had a colonoscopy which came completely clear. He told me its probably nothing and you have ibs. The very first incident happened in nov of 2019 and I had my colonscopy at the very end of jan 2020. Now a lot of time has passed and although I didnt have any symptoms until now besides small clear mucus discharge on only 2 ocations since january. Until today 3rd of august late night at 3 am I had finished binge watching a show and went to the toilet. I was expecting poop and was greeted by the same large amount of mucus with some blood or red broken membrane in it. It just doenst make sense, I had a clear colonoscopy. I am terrified and I have no one to go to. All the hospitals are pre occupied with the corona virus and its really not a good time to go back to the doctors. Besides I have payed a lot of money for the colonoscopy back in january as I dont have any insurance. I have no choice but to ask for advice here atleast until the pandemic is over. I am 20 male btw.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.