What are the chances of my drink driving case being dropped because of this corona (UK country).?

I had a letter send saying that my case was adjourned due to the corona virus. Do you think my case will end up being adjourned ?

Adjourned doesn't mean dropped. It just means you have longer to plan how you will get around when you are banned from driving.

None.  It has been paused, not cancelled. You will end up in Court when they get to you.

Your case might be adjourned, but it won't be dropped.

Things might be different here because of coronavirus, but the laws of the land still apply.

• Tavy

It won't be dropped, it will be heard at a later date.

UK

I severed in many countries...  I learn bear minimuum...  Learn a few things..  I learned Spanish....  Texan, I learned Spanish...  I half deaf, IED took me out of game... I learning sign language..

Unlikely.  It will just come later.  I have not read anything to say cases are being dropped, merely that there is a huge backlog.

• Maxi

You have already been told it was adjourned, it will not be dropped though, you will still have to face the consequences of your drink driving