What are the chances of my drink driving case being dropped because of this corona (UK country).?

I had a letter send saying that my case was adjourned due to the corona virus. Do you think my case will end up being adjourned ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Adjourned doesn't mean dropped. It just means you have longer to plan how you will get around when you are banned from driving.

• 4 months ago

None.  It has been paused, not cancelled. You will end up in Court when they get to you.

• 4 months ago

Your case might be adjourned, but it won't be dropped.

Things might be different here because of coronavirus, but the laws of the land still apply.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It won't be dropped, it will be heard at a later date.

UK

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

I severed in many countries...  I learn bear minimuum...  Learn a few things..  I learned Spanish....  Texan, I learned Spanish...  I half deaf, IED took me out of game... I learning sign language..

• 4 months ago

Unlikely.  It will just come later.  I have not read anything to say cases are being dropped, merely that there is a huge backlog.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You have already been told it was adjourned, it will not be dropped though, you will still have to face the consequences of your drink driving

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.