Can one achieve beauty without the use of high quality personal care items?

If someone has a nice face and body, can their daily regime consist of the bare minimal ( a bar of soap , water , and washcloth)?

And a cheap pair of jeans and t-shirt from the second hand store?

And can that person still look amazing, without having expensive high quality skin care products and make up?

And without wearing expensive name brand fashionable clothes?

When a person does not have much money to spend on personal care/grooming items : Can they still look and feel amazing if they shop at the Dollar store for things like Toothpaste , shampoo , lotion , deodorant , hairspray etc?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Ivory soap is good to use and very cheap. Face lotion with sunscreen is a must. Olay face lotion w/sunscreen is surprisingly cheap. And WalMart has. Knock off brand that is even less $. 

Personally I find dirt cheap off brand shampoo drys out my hair like crazy.  Aussie Total Miracle Shampoo, Paraben Free, 26.2 fl oz  Is under $5 at Wal Mart. 

I find cheap make up, cheap. Not worth buying. Maybelline make isn’t the best but better to use than off brands and still low cost.

You work within your budget. Yes there is a difference between cheap and quality products that can cost more.  No you don’t need to use a $40 bottle of shampoo, but a cheap shampoo like Suave can damage your hair.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes especially if they are not prone to acne or other blemishes but some things are worth spending a little more money on. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.