My boss made verbal sexual advances and threatened to fire me if I didn't interact closely with him. What do I do?

I'm sure no one including you, would progress in such working conditions. Read the anti-harassment policy of your company and report it. Also I would simply advise you to quit. Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh’s book, “Stress Diaries,” helped me deal with sexual harassment at work.

• Eva

Document, document, document. Record him if you can. He should know better by now. You can sue him (and the company) for sexual harassment and if your company is big enough, file a formal complaint with HR.

Be brave, Give a tight slap on his face in front of everyone. Before doing this secretly talk everyone & create an environment in your favor. 

Remember Salary is not everything, self-esteem is always more than salary

Be Brave

• You could go to HR and report him for sexual harassment. You would have to document what he says and does to you before you report it. 

Due to covid 19, no one should be with in 6 ft of you at work. If physical distancing is a challenge, they should wear a mask. 

• ?

Report it to human resources, and the state labor board.