Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

The guy I liked disappeared 😥?

Hi I started seeing someone for a few months slept together....he would text me daily planned to meet after a few meetings and I never heard of him phone switched off. Snapchat conversations deleted between us I am going crazy because he showed so much interest whats going on plz help 

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Check your mom's basement

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He's probably died. Good riddance!

• 2 months ago

he probably realized you were married and didnt want to deal with a vindictive husband or destroy your children's lives

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He found someone else or he went back to his ex girlfriend. Move on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You met.   You had sex. He enjoyed it.

He moved on.   Old story.

Learn from it

• 2 months ago

Move on.................................

• 2 months ago

He is probably married.  After he tapped it he wanted you out of the picture.

• 2 months ago

It is time you get out of denial. This guy has ghosted you because he wants nothing to do with you any longer. Think back to how you met. How much do you really know about  him? Did you meet his friends or family? How long did you know him...in person to person, eye to eye, before sleeping with him? What signs and red flags did you ignore?

When one rushes into a relationship without really getting to know someone, they take all kinds,of risks.

Of course he showed interest. He was interested in bedding you down, not to be in a relationship. You misunderstood his interest as a genuine interest in you. He fooled you. His interest was between his legs and to put another notch on his belt. 

Let's pretend he was really and genuinely interested in you. Now, why on earth would he ghost you? You, see, there is no reasonable explanation, except made up excuses in your head.

You will never come to terms with this unless and until you get out of denial and understand this for what it was. He used you. Sorry to say.

• 2 months ago

Sorry to say this but it sounds like he put in the effort until you slept with him then left after he got what he wanted 🙁

• 2 months ago

He is either in prison or deported. Move on. He sounds immature anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.