BS Degree now looking into a MS Degree?

Hello I got a BS in Information Technology, any idea on what type of MS Degree I can go into? I would like to study something in the engineering field like a MS in Civil Engineer but I feel they wouldn’t accept me because of my BS?

You're competing for admission with graduates holding a bachelor's in civil engineering, and many will have post-bachelor's experience working in the field. You don't have the necessary background, even if you have the high GPA & other requirements to qualify to apply for admission to grad school. Expect to need to go back & take all the relevant undergrad courses civil engineering majors took. And probably need GPA of 3.5 or so to have any chance at a decent school.

• Squid

You can enter almost any graduate program regardless of what your undergrad major was.  You have a BS...the S is for SCIENCE.  You'd be fine in any STEM field.  Civil Engineering is wide open right now and begging for people...fast hires and high paying jobs.  

MS > BS > AS > HS > JS > ES