Is it bad that I drink 3 cans of Coca Cola a day?

I’m In the process of cutting it down because I know that it’s not good for my health. it’s a difficult one as it is so addictive. Initially I actually started to drink coke due to my anorexia nervosa. I had the crazy mentality (I know) of if I were to drink as many cans of coke a day, I would be able to skip eating a meal as the fizziness would fill me up so much. I know I know- a very bad habit. I am on the road to recovery though and I’m trying to make healthier life choices. Initially when I started to drink coke I would have up to 10 cans of coke daily, I know that’s insane, don’t judge- I know that’s really bad. That’s just how an eating disorder affects you though. It’s scary. So yeah I’m proud to say that I have drastically cut Coca-Cola down. I went from drinking 10 cans a coke a day to 3 cans a day, so considering- I am pretty proud (although I know 3 cans of coke a day is still bad) I personally don’t feel drinking 3 cans of coke can be that bad still can it? Please be nice in the comments, no rude or harsh comments please- it’s just unnecessary, immature and cruel. If you have nothing nice to say please don’t comment at all. Just wanted advise really thank you. 

Your body probably craves energy in the form of sugar, so coke fulfils that desire. Try to substitute fruit drinks or fruit instead of coke. If you had anorexia you also need protein, fat and vitamins and minerals. Keep working on getting healthy. It is worth it. 

Unfortunately, yes. There are other ways to get the same energy, if not more without all the sugar. I would just start looking for alternatives as soon as possible and cut down to one can a day. It's a lot of sugar. 

I think I kinda know what you are talking about. I drink 3 cans (1,5 litres) of Monster Energy a day instead of water , I smoke a pack of cigarettes and rarely eat. I know that after all I said , my words wouldnt be that meaningful but still. 3 cans of coke a day arent so bad but I would advice on never drinking cola , there is something in it that makes you feel you need it and there is this "secret" ingredient that they dont want anyone to know about , thats a bit skeptic but I would not eat or drink anything after knowing that there is something wrong with it and that the company behind it is trying to hide it.

TL;DR : 3 cans of coke isnt bad if you dont care about the ingredients.

• Brian

If you have gone from 10 to 3 cans, that is great.  

If you went from 10 cans to 3 you did a great thing. Good for you! Go ahead and enjoy them. You can always cut back more at a later date.

you cant get drunk on coke

Yes it is bad and over the years it is going to add a lot of weight to your body.

3-4 cans a week is where you should be.