Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Are college students kids?

I know not legally but in your opinion

Yes.  The ones that are less than 22 are physiological kids because their brains are not fully developed.

They're legally an adult which is all that matter's zxqvc

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Depends. I started college at 16 and was very much a kid. Some students are 18 and legally adults but still function as children in terms of needing parental support. But there's a big difference between a uni freshman still living at home and a PhD candidate who lives thousands of miles away from Mom and Dad and pays all his/her own bills. 

Many college students still need to grow up. So, yes, they can and do act like kids and not the adults they are.

Yes, they are kids.  Just ask their parents.

• J

Most of them act like kids. There’s a few mature ones, but most are still kids. 

Yes, most of these kids are idiots. They take senseless classes and get useless degrees. That sounds like a kid to me. 

it varies on the individual

College students come in all ages .... I'm 24 heading in to my senior year .... some of my peers are 21, 22, 40 and 57 years old. 

Anyone under 21 is a kid in my opinion so some are and some aren't. 21 is when you have developed fully and you can do anything an 80 year old can do minus run for president and get a senior discount. I'm 40 by the way.