Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

Why do some people drink soda on a daily basis?

• JJ

Because they want to get fat

Water often quickly makes my stomach feel too acidic. I used to drink a lot of water in my twenties when I was into bodybuilding, but eventually found this to be the case and started drinking coke zero instead. I've been drinking 3x 2-liters of coke zero a day for around the last 33 years.  The 1st decade it was just coke zero, but the last 20+ I put 4x 12oz coke zero's & 1x 12oz vanilla creme soda in each 2-liter making kind of diet vanilla coke. It doesn't bother my stomach the way straight water quickly does.

I remember another guy I worked with mentioning water bothering his stomach as well.

Source(s): Just my personal experience drinking water vs. coke zero/(diet coke when zero isn't available)
  • kswck2

After 25 years I STILL don't know why the wife likes it. I won't go near any kind of it

I'd guess it's because they like it.

Because the can....... and it has become a habit. My wife used to start her day with Diet Coke (gag), and drink them throughout the day. I FINALLY turned he on to coffee, but alas it has to have 'creamer' but still better than diet coke (gag). 

• Anton

If you want to survive, you need to drink some liquid.

In many places, the water is unhealthy..