Will you kneel in front of your TV when Lewis Hamilton has yet another idiotic protest before the British Grand Prix?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I will not.

Another black activist who was quite happy to benefit from positive discrimination, now complaining he was the victim of racism when growing up.

Like Meghan Markle, being black is a cause they have only recently embraced.

I would assume his fellow drivers find him obnoxious and rather hypocritical.

Do you suppose he will move to a predominantly Black Country now that he has embraced his black culture?

• Erm...nah. I will be thinking about it though and wondering if anyone would. My kneeling days are over, haven't done so since I left Japan and am 100% certain that I NEVER will again! Symbolic gestures like this "taking the knee" are meaningless, do nothing to alleviate or prevent, no matter how many people do it.

• F
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

No way! I hope the GP drivers don’t give in and all join in like the brainless footballers.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Not a chance I wouldn't kneel for anybody.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

No. I don’t like F1 so I don’t watch it.

I bet you watch it just to get erect with outrage.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Ohhh... this will get the gammons frothing.

• nalla
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

What he does is up to him, but stop whinging about BLM because until they read and learn there own history this bull s h I te will go on. Get the chip off the shoulder and enjoy your spoilt tax free life

• 2 weeks ago

Totally and absolutely NOT!!   I'm not impressed at Hamilton (who is MIX RACE, not black) trying to bring politics into sport.   He needs to shut up and get on with the job he's paid handsomely to do.

I 'admire' the man for his driving abilities (with or without the best car on the grid!) but that's where my admiration ends.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I don't watch cars going really fast, it makes me dizzy, but it is getting a tad grating during the football, I'd prefer politics and sports to be kept apart 

• 2 weeks ago

Tax avoiding headline seekers are best left alone in there own  little bubble.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.