When is yahoo going to bring back comments? ?

• SOT3

If they come back, it will be a new system, probably not until after the election.

Yahoo News will not bring back the Reader Comments" section until after the election, and only if Biden wins.

Until Trump ran for office, there was a more even handed selection of articles in the Yahoo News. Of course, 75% of the articles were pro Obama, because that is the Democrat tilt that has always been the Yahoo News.

But now, It is nearly impossible to find anything in the Yahoo News that does not reflect badly on President Donald J Trump.

Even the Middle East agreements reached just the past two months, were NOT covered.  My God, these were monumental achievements by anyone's standards,  anyone but Yahoo News.

Perhaps a name change is appropriate at this time, might I suggest the Joseph Goebbels Socialist News, named for the famous Nazi Minister of Propaganda.

Or the Goebbels Democrat Informer, or perhaps a more simple title would be,

The Marxist Rag...

Like Goebbels, Yahoo believes if you tell a lie often enough, say it loudly enough and suppress any criticism, over time the masses will come to believe the lies as the truth.

Just remember Yahoo, once they have finished using you, they will destroy you.

Jerry Edwards   

The comments were a good source of information for me. They provide an outlet to express my opinion. I really miss that connection to the whole country. I think Yahoo has a nerve printing comments from other sites that I don’t use. Why won’t they let US comment on their site?

It's September 20, 2020.

Two months have passed since shutdown and no return is seen anytime soon.

Looks like post election is most likely.

Yahoo! has no backbone.

Yahoo did not want their left view articles have any corrections stated in the comments.  Comments will come back after the election.

We will not bring comments back until after the election. We cannot allow our leftist propaganda to be contested by so many opposing comments.

the comments are the only thing worth a damn on yahoo.

I am done with yahoo and its home page and news section.  Maybe I will see somewhere when they bring the comments back but until then .. Buh Bye.

The comments are the only part of Yahoo which have any interest.

I believe that the comment section will come back after the election. I truly believe that the reason for the shut down is due to pressure from the right. The republicans and the Trump administration do not like all the fact based comments.

Yahoo produces op/ed style articles and entertainment headlines written by writers who do not bother to conduct relevant research into their stories and reveal their bias by the 2nd or 3rd paragraph.  The only cool thing was to hear from others, either a link to a better written article of the same topic or POV I had not thought of.  Getting rid of this interaction makes Yahoo just another second rate site.  Its sad because I've held on to my yahoo account since its tied to my email address, for longer than I'd like to admit, but since I also use a gmail account should be looking at switching over, since their are other social media platforms I can use to read the news and view other people's commentary.