I need help answering these questions ?
)I'm having trouble applying to this job called Tungland. It's about helping people who has a disability pretty much like a caregiver. there's this page full of questions and i'm having trouble understanding.
1) During what period was the applicant by your agency?
2)In what position was this individual employed by your agency?
3) For what reason did this person terminate from employment with your agency?
4) Did the applicant voluntarily terminate from employment with our ag6)ency, or did your agency terminate this person?
5)Are you aware of any problems that this individual has/had that may have impacted or did impact his/her ability to perform the job?
6) Are you aware of any outstanding characteristics the individual possesses?
7) Is this individual eligible for re-hire with your agency?
- MaxiLv 72 months ago
Those questions are not part of a job application they are a reference check up page......... to be answered by the agency you work/used to work for
- StephenWeinsteinLv 72 months ago
You're not supposed to answer those questions yourself. You're supposed to bring that page to an agency where you used to work and have them answer those questions.