I’m turning 19 and I’m honestly scared. Advice please?

I knew I wasn't going to be playing with yugioh cards and beyblades forever. 

A year to go and I'll turn 20. Wish I could live my teens all over again. I don't care if I was awkward and all that. I had fun. I was in such a hurry to grow up, I wish I knew better. 

I feel like I'm not fully ready to leave it all behind. 

Only now is it hitting me so hard that one day you'll realise that you've stalled too much, and had run out of time. I haven't yet, but I wish I learned that sooner. 

Holding grudges is a waste of time. Youth is a great thing. And it only comes once. Don't get me wrong be responsible still. Being young isn't and excuse to be ignorant.

hey bro i saw your other question. have u heard of sfw littlespace? it helps me

When you turn 21 you will enter depression. Enjoy your 19’s they’re easier than your 20

• Ambar

Although you are technically an adult, you are still young. When you leave your teens and enter your 20s, you become a “young adult”. Growing up involves maturing, taking in more responsibility, and becoming more independent. That doesn’t mean you have to give up all the things that you enjoyed as a teen, it doesn’t mean you stop having fun. 

As you get older your taste in things will naturally change, but like with everyone, there will still be things that you hold on to that you enjoy, it is part of your personality and your interests. Those who are much older yet who enjoy things that tend to be for the youth are considered to be “young at heart”, which usually is a positive and fun reputation. Maybe you change habits or your interests because it is better for your health, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, those are good reasons, rather than the reason of simply ageing.Growing up with a good and respectable reputation, involves more of being a good, kind, and responsible person. It involves your morals and values, and how you treat others, those are the important qualities.

Check out the following link, it has much advice for teens and young adults. It answers common questions of situations and challenges that youth (teens and 20s) go though in the process of growing up … https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/as...

OH very special person. I think girl. Wish that I could comfort you but even if I was there I cannot change any thing that is all ready here. Please be safe. If you have good family hold them close. I'm tearing up. Boy or girl you were "Over" protected and now are thrown to the wolves.   I have nothing more to say I'm sorry.

Find a compact pistol and swear your loyalty to it.

N.

• edward

My sister teaches little kids.  Do you know what she does in her spare time?  Watches Netflix Kids.  Gets up to date on all the things her students might be into so she can connect with them.  Knowing pokemon has helped me in my own career as a peds nurse.  Working with kids all day and getting into all the little kid stuff might seem lame to some people but it’s a fun part about my job