Zany
Lv 4
Zany asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Is the lack of comments going to kill Yahoo Answers?

Is the lack of comments going to kill Yahoo Answers?

145 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Yes and they need to bring it back

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Yes and they need to bring it back 

• 2 weeks ago

I come here for amusement.  Killing comments has made it much less amusing.  Visiting less and not staying as long now.

• Al
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Yahoo is on its way out, its just a matter of competition stepping in, I think someone will eventually monetize a simple email service that allows for open discussion, remember, this is all politicized and blown out of proportion on the simple premise that democrats didn't accept the results of the 2016 election...that's it period.

Yahoo will eventually fade into obscurity.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Probably not Answers, but they also removed comments from their news articles, where their click bait might lose ad revenue from people who click to comment on their absurd articles and fake news.

• 2 weeks ago

It took the wind out of a lot of trolls.

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No. I actually hope it becomes permanently removed because for one, did people who answer a lot of questions (like me, admittedly,) ever read comments? I sure didn't. When I DID read comments, they usually weren't very nice comments. 

• 2 weeks ago

I'm glad the comments are gone and hope they remain gone.   Yahoo comments was mainly an echo chamber of nonsense and propaganda.  Let the news speak for itself and if people want to sound off on a topic they can do it on an administrated discussion board.

• 2 weeks ago

Their loss is another social media platform's gain.

Thanks for disabling your comments Yahoo, every cloud has a silver lining

• 2 weeks ago

Yahoo and the leftist media got sick and tired of their appalling hypocrisy, blatantly transparent bias and their sophomoric writing skills pointed out. It's like if you're using your iPhone to record an Antifa riot they attack you for recording who they are and what they're doing. The left is all about censorship. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.