Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 2 months ago

How many Trumpsters regret voting for him?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I only know two people who voted for Trump. They both were men in their early twenties and did it "as a joke". Both have expressed regrets

• 4 weeks ago

What difference does it make? What does that have to with music?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's safe to say we'll have a better idea in a few months. Soon few will admit 

having done so in 2016 and/or 2020, much like Germans that supported hitler.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I voted for Trump, my family of 8 voted for Trump and my entire 40 cousins and aunts and uncles on my dad’s side on the south side of Chicago voted for Trump and we are all going to do it again. 

All of the people I surround myself with voted for Trump, too. You don’t go from conservative to Liberal unless you are 20 and stupid. It’s the other way around. Probably 95% of the people that voted for Trump have no regrets despite what the fake Polls from the left wing media want you to believe. 

We are the silent majority. The only way the left will win this election is through mail in voting fraud. Then you can expect a civil war. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

none...because they , like trump will never admit they made a mistake

• 2 months ago

I know a lot of people that voted for Trump and have no regrets.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

depends on the person

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Many more regretted voting for Obama .

• 2 months ago

I regret having to vote for him. I'll regret having to vote for him again come November.  The Democratic  party dumpster fire shows no signs of going out anytime soon, so I'll be forced to vote Republican  probably for the rest of my life.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably many of them do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.