Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 2 months ago

How many Trumpsters regret voting for him?

I only know two people who voted for Trump. They both were men in their early twenties and did it "as a joke". Both have expressed regrets

What difference does it make? What does that have to with music?

It's safe to say we'll have a better idea in a few months. Soon few will admit 

having done so in 2016 and/or 2020, much like Germans that supported hitler.

I voted for Trump, my family of 8 voted for Trump and my entire 40 cousins and aunts and uncles on my dad’s side on the south side of Chicago voted for Trump and we are all going to do it again. 

All of the people I surround myself with voted for Trump, too. You don’t go from conservative to Liberal unless you are 20 and stupid. It’s the other way around. Probably 95% of the people that voted for Trump have no regrets despite what the fake Polls from the left wing media want you to believe. 

We are the silent majority. The only way the left will win this election is through mail in voting fraud. Then you can expect a civil war. 

none...because they , like trump will never admit they made a mistake

I know a lot of people that voted for Trump and have no regrets.

depends on the person

• Kenny

Many more regretted voting for Obama .

I regret having to vote for him. I'll regret having to vote for him again come November.  The Democratic  party dumpster fire shows no signs of going out anytime soon, so I'll be forced to vote Republican  probably for the rest of my life.

• Kathy

Probably many of them do.