East
Lv 4
East asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How can Democrats attack Republicans for being anti-Semitic when Democrat Ilan Omar is blatantly anti-Jewish and Democrats do nothing?

I'm repulsed at the ad that GOP Senator David Perdue's campaign had on Facebook, increasing the size of Jon Ossoff's nose.  That's despicable and I don't think that I could vote for Perdue after that.

As a result, Democrats are claiming that Republicans are anti-Semitic.

I'd say that evangelicals- the GOP's core- are very pro-Israel, but more importantly, Democratic Representative Ilan Omar (D-MN) is vocally and blatantly anti-Israel.

Why don't Democrats cleanse anti-Semitism in their own ranks if they truly care about it?

Update:

Trump is horrible. I will never support him.  But so is Ilan Omar: a blatant bigot and hater of Israel.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Why do they call themselves democrats when they suppress freedom of speech? Why do they call themselves democrats when it was the democrats who supported slavery? 

Why do they have a jackass as a party logo?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) was condemned by GOP leadership.  Democrat David Duke tried to become a Republican but was rejected.

• 2 months ago

She has been called out a couple of times by Nancy Pelosi. How many of the numerous Republican anti-Semites have been chided by THEIR party's leadership?

• 2 months ago

Apparently you were not aware of the left's extra ordinary double standard and blatant hypocrisy.

For example, everything they do is racist, from affirmative action to 'racial separation'. And yet they call Republicans racist. You can't make this stuff up. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

republikkklans are nazis

• 2 months ago

She's not anti-Jewish and has considerable Jewish support, including Bernie Sanders, but a lot of Jews are angry at the right-wing Israeli government for its mistreatment of minorities. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

the old dem 'double standard'................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.