Nightclub girl situation?

When I was young there was a police supervised teen nightclub in my area.  On anniversary night, they were jam packed and I was sitting down when two guys came in carrying a girl who was clearly out of it.  They plopped her down on a seat in front of me and just left her there.  I wasn't sure what was going on or what to do, and I didn't see any cops, security or staff, or anyone anywhere.  Not the lobby or dance floor, or entrance or anywhere.  Just a few minutes later they came back with four guys and carried her out through the main lobby.  Now I'll never know for sure what was going on, be it predators, the drugs I later learned the management was selling, or something else.  And there is nothing I can do now.  But what I can do is ask if anyone has any insights to share.  I want to do the right thing and if there is something I could do differently next time, I'd want to be prepared to do it.  If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it.

She just wanted you to steal a police car and assault an officer with her.

If concerned about the safety of a teen (or anyone), then please call 9-1-1.

You bring the incident to the attention of the staff.  It's just that simple.

My guess is that she got so drunk that she couldn't even walk to a car to be driven home, so they had to get some guys to carry her out to the car so that someone could drive her home.

If the police were really supervising the "teen nightclub," their presence would be seen.  You walk around the club until you find management or ask the teens in your immediate area to help you find someone.