why guy does not text me after first time meet up?

I met him in tinder and we were texting each other over three weeks.

He asked me to meet up this week so we met on Thursday near my workplace restaurant.

So we had dinner together and he paid. So I bought the coffee and went to the park and walk there.

I thought we were having a good time because whatever I said he laughed and I liked it. 

After the park, he dropped me off at the station nearby and he said 'let's meet up again." But he has not been texting me after the day we met until now.

I know it's only one day passed but does he going to text me later? or this is it?

thoughts?

It is likely of two things

1. He is playing the game. It is working because now you are constantly thinking about him 

2. He didn’t like you enough to send a follow up text  

I know the feeling, it get's confusing because at first the other person is texting you other day. I notice when I date guys older then me (I'm 32) this often becomes an issue, because I think checking in everyday is important. However, that is for once things get serious. He probably is just busy. I think the best thing to do is wait a couple of days and call him, calling is better because his phone will ring. Overall I wouldn't over think it, but if you keep texting him too much he will ghost.

whatever will be will be, the future isnt ours to see.