Does hibiscus tea taste good?
The color is pretty, and after I see it at the grocery store I am often tempted to try it.
- Anonymous2 months agoFavourite answer
It depends on what you like. It's a little tart. I like it, I even somestimes make iced tea with it.
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 72 months ago
It isn't too bad. To me it is a bit too floral, I prefer something a bit stronger, but it is good if you make it into an iced drink.
- deniseLv 72 months ago
Yes, its very nice we tried it on holiday in Egypt, its also nice cool over ice.
- conley39Lv 72 months ago
I don't like it, but that's just my taste. Many people do like it.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- SavannahLv 62 months ago
yeah, it tastes nice.
- Groovy_UnicornLv 72 months ago
It's very good imo
- Donnie PorkoLv 72 months ago
It tastes like a nice smelling flower. I personally don’t like it because I don’t like the taste or smell of flowers.