What does it mean if your car breaks down and later on that night, you dream about someone you're not very fond of stealing your car?

• Phil

It means you was sleeping.

• Rich

The car in your dream represents your ministry or purpose in life.

You as the driver are responsible and accountable.

The people in your car depend on you, and they will end up wherever you are driving.

For example, if someone has been called to volunteer in the Salvation Army and help people who have been affected by natural disasters, that that is his/her car.

If this person is faithful and goes to all the places where help is needed after a disaster to bring relieve, physical and emotional support and assistance, than this person is driving his/her car as intended and all the people in the car are those who were helped by his/her work.

If you car breaks down in a dream that means that something happened that is preventing you from fulfilling your calling and purpose in your life. For example, you and your spouse where called to do something together and but then comes a divorce = the car is broken down.

This dream is not good, because it basically says that you are not in position to do what you are called to do, and therefore, someone else will be given your calling / purpose. This calling / purpose needs to be fulfilled, and if you don't do it God will give that responsibility to someone else.

So repent of your sins and ask the Lord to forgive you for whatever caused the car to break down. Ask Him for forgiveness and wisdom so you can get back on track and fulfill the purpose on your life. You want this done before you stand before Him one day in the near future.

But only YOU can figure this out. I can't tell you what that purpose is.

Pray and seek Him for the answer.

You are better off without the darned car ......... ?

I hope you are still alive. The car my son bought I had a really bad feeling about so I told him to sell it. Within about 4-6 weeks it was written off in a crash. I hope that wasn't a warning that you need to get a complete overhaul of that car as there might be a more serious problem of some sort, i.e. the tracking or suspension.

To dream that your vehicle breaks down , represents overexerting yourself, pushing yourself too hard, or going beyond your limits. You may be driving yourself toward physical difficulties, hardships, and even illness. You need to take better care of yourself or reevaluate your choices and alternatives.

Basically, either way your car is unusable, for you.  If it breaks down, call the tow truck to take it to the garage to fix it.  If someone steals it, call the cops and report it. And be sure to tell them whom you suspect is the thief.  As I already said, either way, you will be without this car. Tonight would be a good time to figure out how you are you gonna cope without a car.    

it just means youre still thinking about your car

you were probably just thinking about your car